Industry Partner Presentation & Event Guidelines
Industry Partner Presenting to the Chapter / Events
As an ASID Industry Partner, we welcome you provide us with any events/presentations you have to share out. We will include the presentation/event in our Access to Design Newsletter sent on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. Chapter Communication Guidelines can be found here.
Events such as CEUs hosted by the Chapter are reserved for Chapter Sponsors in relation to their Sponsor Program Benefits. We welcome you to become a Chapter Sponsor today.
- You can submit the CEU content for review to email@example.com / cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be IDCEC accredited.
- All presentations are open to members and the design community.
- Provide us with date/time you have scheduled for presentation.
- Please be mindful of our chapter calendar. https://pae.asid.org/events/ (Scroll down through all events)
- IP to provide graphics, link, and text
- Guidelines for graphic, text, link content can be found here under A2D https://pae.asid.org/resources/communications
- Presentation to be given on IP’s virtual platform.
- Registration link must be provided by IP.
- Attendance to be taken by IP.
- The event can be posted on our website calendar under IP Events by request.
Presentations on the Chapter Virtual (ZOOM) Platform are reserved for Chapter Sponsors as part of their benefit package.
IP Events to Share out:
All information can be found to submit content for our Access to Design Newsletter here.