Help is needed for the following Committees:
Annual Meeting Communications
Nominating Student Outreach
Membership Events (Educational, CEUs, Tours)
To sign up email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-788-1012
If you want to participate but are not sure which committee or how much time you can give, please contact us and we will match you to a committee.
The Nominating committee is searching for candidates for the 2018 PA East ASID Board of Directors. The following are the positions that must be filled and a description of the position. If you are interested in any of the positions, please contact Christine DeHart, Nominating Committee Chair, at email@example.com or 717-903-5010.
President-Elect – 2018-2019
This position is an orientation for the following year’s chapter presidency.
Basic functions include:
- Assumes the responsibilities of the chapter president in his/her absence
- Assists the chapter president in carrying out the functions of that office
- Performs specific duties delegated by the chapter president
- Serves as a voting member of the chapter board of directors
Other responsibilities include:
- Chairs the chapter’s strategic planning committee
- Responsible for preparation of the chapter’s annual workplan and budget and presenting it to the chapter board for review/approval
- Ensures that the chapter has an active legislative plan
Get Involved Nationally
ASID relies on the commitment and dedication of its member volunteers to keep the Society's programs vital to and inform future projects. The following is a current listing of the Society's committees, councils and task forces. For information on leadership opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Committees, Councils & Task Forces
Chapter Support Team
Emerging Professionals Advisory Council
Legislative and Codes Advisory Council
National Examiners Committee
Student Advisory Council